- Draughtsman, draftsman, photographer.
He started his collaboration with CURELL SUÑOL in 1990. He has more than 30 years of experience as a draughtsman and draftsman specializing in patents, designs and trademarks.
- Several collaborations of technical illustrations for motor magazines (SoloMoto)
- Experience as an industrial designer for a gas products company (BUTSIR)
- Invention and development, together with CREB-UPC, of the official project “Race Walking Electronic Control System”, for World Athletics
- Regular collaborations with FCA and RFEA, as a photographer specializing in sports (athletics).
- Technical draughtsman studies, industrial modality.
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D courses (Pimec)
- Photoshop course (Pimec)
- Photography studies at the Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya (Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya)
- Electronics studies, radio and TV repair (E.T.R.T.V.)
- Sports activities:
- Several years of experience as an athletics coach, specializing in race-walking (C.A. Sant Just, y L’Hospitalet Atletisme
- Achievements of his athletes: Camps. CAT (4 golds, 5 silvers and 11 bronzes), ), Camps. ESP (2 silvers and 2 bronzes), and participation with the Spanish Selection in the Copa de Europa de marcha (Alytus 2019), obtaining bronze by teams.
- Various technical presentations on the trial of race walking for the RFEA and IAAF.
- More than 40 years as a federated athlete practicing race walking.
- Achievements obtained as an athlete: Camps. CAT (12 gold, 11 silver and 12 bronze medals).
- Current sub-champion in CAT in 3000m race walking and bronze in 5km road walk, both in Masters M55 category.
Languages: Spanish, English, Catalan